(screened comment)

Date: 2014-11-26 05:28 pm (UTC)
luvtheheaven: (Default)
From: [personal profile] luvtheheaven
You said you'd get new links posted to that series of mine automatically, but I noticed you never included this meta of mine posted into that series: http://archiveofourown.org/works/2543900 (It's Glee & asexuality related), and I've now posted a new Shameless & ER comparisons post and I just wonder if you're going to get that one or if somewhere along the way you've stopped tracking my series... in which case... I would like to submit my new meta posts if allowed. http://archiveofourown.org/works/2662370
(screened comment)